Our customers are focused on risk management, demanding reliability of their power infrastructure.
Unexpected power disturbances and or asset failure are costly events that can be prevented with planned maintenance, specific monitoring and asset management.
CAMS electrical engineering expertise provides an extensive range of reviews and assessments that predict equipment life cycles and recommend appropriate preventative maintenance programs to optimise asset lifecycle and operational performance. Our team provides project plans as well as capability for project delivery including resources and reporting, certification, energisation and handover for replacements, upgrades and recovery. We provide:
- Asset audit
- Equipment condition assessment
- Energy efficiency study
- Corrective actions (set performance targets)
- Project management (plan, procure, install, commission and handover)
- Maintenance strategies and programs
- Asset restoration
- First response for emergencies